
Book: Water For Elephants
Author: Sara Gruen
Host: Aly Sharette
Meeting time: August 26th {at} 7pm
yes, that only gives you two weeks, so get reading!!
Meeting location: Aly's apartment
2618 Bermuda Lake Drive #302B
Brandon FL
map
This book can be found either at the library, any bookstore or on Amazon, but seeing as how we only have two weeks I would go with the more local options.
Is everyone finding the book o.k.? I ended up ordering it on Amazon for $1.65. I did notice that the library has a wait list. Don't forget about goodwill stores and Barnes and Noble, you never know!
ReplyDeleteHey if anyone needs the book, I bought a copy and I also have one on hold at the library. Let me know!
ReplyDeleteOverall consensus of the book:
ReplyDeleteWell those that came (Amber and Tanner) liked the book. Including myself. We enjoyed reading about how the circus evolved and how everyone found their place there. There were a few dirty parts we could have done with out, but overall it was a good, fast read.